Abwechslungsreich und vielseitig
OUR HOLIDAY OFFERS
ENG in Flammen
The Gross Ahornboden, the most famous natural monument in the Karwendel mountains, is one of the most beautiful places in the Alps. A plateau at the end of the Risstal. The way itself there is special. Past many cows that graze between the distinctive sycamore trees and make the landscape unique. Especially in autumn, visitors are always amazed. From dark red, to hokkaido orange and ocher yellow - the colours literally glow in the sun and conjure up a very special atmosphere. Fiery, flaming brightly coloured. Add to that the scent of the leaves and the wide clear view. Autumn - it could not be more intense.
This is an "INDIAN SUMMER" at the Gross Ahornboden.
It is the perfect time to go outside, breathe in the fresh air, soak up the sun and discover the beauty of this unique nature on a hike.
Bookable from 16.09. until 31.10.2019
480,00 € p.p. for 7 nights in a double room
610,00 € p.p. for 7 nights in the Ahorn room
- 7 nights in the room of your choice
- Pamper half-board with breakfast, 4-course menu and our ENGER spring water
- Use of the vital area
- Morning game walks to Hirschbrunft
- Extended hikes through the sunny mountains
- Wonderfully cozy hours by the warming fire
- With mulled wine, punch and chestnuts
- and all other ENG inclusive services